Tuesday, October 10, 2023


How does Sarwa compare to every other trading and investing platform permitted in Dubai?

I want to use it to invest wisely and perhaps get some decent returns.

I handle my stock market investments through Sarwa. By removing the obstacles from investing, Sarwa enables me to maximize profits at a level of risk that I find acceptable. Try it out.

I'm reviewing SARWA after two months there. I was first quite hesitant, but I did a lot of research before putting my hard-earned money into the SARWA, and it looks like one of the smartest moves I've ever made.

When writing reviews, I often have both good and bad points, but from the start, the SARWA has largely received favorable reviews.

The crew is quite effective, and they react very quickly. (We may communicate with them by email, phone call, whatsapp, or even a personal visit.)

automatic reinvestment of dividends paid year or quarterly

The risk level may be adjustable. Since I'm a long-term investor, I've set mine at a high level. There will be a lot of volatility if it is set too high. Consider it High Risk - High Reward.

Up to USD 2500, there are no commission costs and we may begin investing with as little as $5. There will thereafter be a few small fees, but these will be easily offset by the income we will get.

Recently, they created Sarwa Trade, which is free of spread fees, commissions, and other costs. In my opinion, they have a huge selection of stocks that are not offered on other platforms like Etoro. Though I believe SARWA Trade still has a ways to go in terms of its graphs and analytical capabilities, I am confident that it is becoming better thanks to frequent updates and user input.

0 comments:

Post a Comment